By Jonathan Lawrence CALGARY — Watching a foreign film generally involves a degree of multitasking that gets even the best…AB, Alberta, Calgary European Film Festival, CEFF, Globe Cinema
by Courtney Heffernan VANCOUVER – The connection shared between the three members of DIANA is a deep one. Vocalist Carmen…DIANA, Fortune Sound Club
Posts by tag: Calgary European Film Festival
By Morgan Cairns CALGARY — With the dreary winter weather starting to set in, what better way to spend your…AB, Alberta, Allegro Non Troppo, Calgary European Film Festival, Calgary film, CUFF.Docs, Doc Soup, Eva Nova, GIRAF, Kate Plys Christine, Marda Loop Justice Film Festival, Mr. Gaga, Raped, The Last Bus
By Joel Dryden CALGARY — Whatcha Got, Calgary? – November 7, 8:00 p.m. This locally-produced film anthology will screen for…AB, Alberta, Calgary European Film Festival, GIRAF, Globe Cinema, God Help the Girl, Justice Film Festival, The Story of Luke, Whatcha Got Calgary?
By Jodi Brak, Liam Prost, Christine Leonard, Paul Mcaleer, Gareth Watkins, Jackie Klapak, Brittany Rudyk, Jamie McNamara June 22nd, 2017…36?, Black Thunder, blue odeur, borscht, calgary bands, Calgary Beat, Calgary music, Central United Church, Chron Goblin, Converge, eschatons, Flying Lotus, Gender Poutine, Globe Cinema, Jock Tears, LAPS, leather jacuzzi, live coverage, live review, Local 510, motherhood, mujahedeen, Music Festival, music photography, nosferatu, Palace Theatre, Palomino, same/same, saxsyndrum, sheenah ko, Shooting Guns, Silver Apples, Sled Island, Sled Island 2017, Sloth Records, Wavves, Waxahatchee, Wint, Woodhawk, YYC
- Alex G at The Cobalt
- Tool Live at Rogers Arena
- The Woods Spirit Co. amaro carefully foraged by mad scientist wood nymphs for your pleasure
- Sled Island Day Two Recap
- Savage Love: Women on the Verge
- Daggermouth invades the stage after a long absence, and for all the right reasons.
- FVDED in the Park is no longer just a party, but now a full-fledged festival
- Married pop duo Dear Rouge strikes gold
- Saving frozen souls: A winter transit tale from storyteller Stuart McLean
- BeatRoute’s British Columbia Brewery Tour – 33 Acres Brewing Co.