By Susanne Tabata VANCOUVER — The Vancouver Folk Music Festival is in its 39th year. Success follows a format, but…BC, British Columbia, folk music, Gary Cristall, Gwen Kallio, Jericho Beach Park, Susanne Tabata, Vancouver Folk Music Festival, Vancouver Folk Music Festival history
by Sarah Jamieson VANCOUVER – How do you celebrate a thriving arts community in its 25th year? By expanding your…
Posts by tag: folk music
By Andrew Cormier CALGARY — The website for the Calgary Collection promises the exploration of a big question – what…AB, Alberta, folk music, The Calgary Collection
By Mike Dunn Independent Most young bands take some time to figure out the defining characteristics of their sound and…Independent, Revelry, The Northern Coast
- Video Premiere: Sam Tudor – “Truthful”
- Ares Kingdom: Incendiary Death Metal Trio Returns, Levelling Cities to Dust
- 24 HOUR MOVIE MARATHON: REVIEW
- (Sandy) Alex G – Rocket
- West Of Main Art Walk Opens Even More Doors In Special Milestone Year
- JESSE STILLWELL
- The Jesus and Mary Chain at the Vogue Theatre
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
- Five of Vancouver’s best-known and not-so-known parks to get your picnic on this summer
- Cro-Mags: No gods. No idols. No stagediving.