By Emilie Medland-Marchen CALGARY – You’ve probably heard Hey Ocean!’s 2011 single “Big Blue Wave”, a quintessentially west-coast…102.7 The Peak., Big Blue Wave, CBC Radio 3, Hey Ocean!, The Hurt of Happiness, west-coast pop, Wild Bills
By Maddy Cristall Orpheum Theatre Tuesday, October 9 2018 To witness any Wu-Tang member performing live is a special experience….Orpheum Theatre, RZA, Wu-Tang Clan
Posts by tag: Hey Ocean!
By Allie Graham VANCOUVER – Ashleigh Ball has been at the helm of a Juno-nominated band, touring around North America…Ashleigh Ball, Hey Ocean!
By Dylan McCullough July 11-13, 2014 WATERFRONT PARK, KELOWNA — During a summer saturated with music festivals, it’s difficult for…Balconies, BC, Bend Sinister, Blondfire, British Columbia, Cayucas and the Mowgli’s, festival season, Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer, Hey Ocean!, Keloha, Keloha 2014, Keloha Music & Arts Festival, Kelowna, Okanagan Lake, St. Lucia, Terraplane Sun, The Kongos, The Naked and Famous
By Peter Vesuwalla CALGARY – “Some people like to collect places they’ve been, but you can be just as happy…The Palomino, Thompsons Springs
- The Dark Manor Inn Serves Up Spooky Cocktails With a Twist
- Arctic Monkeys Retrospectively Explore the Past and Distant Future
- Eazy Mac: A Year of Breaking New Ground
- TR/ST: Back with fresh perspective after facing their demons
- SEXICON 2014: A SEXY GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Process – Structural Fatigue
- BILLY TALENT, SUM 41, HOLLERADO, INDIAN HANDICRAFTS
- CUFF.Docs documentary festival’s third year aims for quality in selections
- Concert Review: Kikagaku Moyo Live at the Imperial
- The Crystal Method continues to push their signature sound into the future