By Emilie Medland-Marchen CALGARY – You’ve probably heard Hey Ocean!’s 2011 single “Big Blue Wave”, a quintessentially west-coast…102.7 The Peak., Big Blue Wave, CBC Radio 3, Hey Ocean!, The Hurt of Happiness, west-coast pop, Wild Bills
by Trevor Hatter VANCOUVER – Legendary grunge metal outfit Melvins have commanded the position of High Priests of Sludgeful Matter…Marquee Beer Market & Stage, Melvins, Union Hall, Venue Nightclub
Posts by tag: Hey Ocean!
By Allie Graham VANCOUVER – Ashleigh Ball has been at the helm of a Juno-nominated band, touring around North America…Ashleigh Ball, Hey Ocean!
By Dylan McCullough July 11-13, 2014 WATERFRONT PARK, KELOWNA — During a summer saturated with music festivals, it’s difficult for…Balconies, BC, Bend Sinister, Blondfire, British Columbia, Cayucas and the Mowgli’s, festival season, Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer, Hey Ocean!, Keloha, Keloha 2014, Keloha Music & Arts Festival, Kelowna, Okanagan Lake, St. Lucia, Terraplane Sun, The Kongos, The Naked and Famous
By Tory Rosso G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Recordings Having crafted numerous hits over the last decade, 41-year-old Kanye West’s newest album…G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam Recordings, Kanye West, Record Review, ye
- Trixie Mattel Marks an Important Shift in Pop Culture
- Kanye West et al. – Wyoming Sessions
- Wyatt Louis: On a journey for the long run
- Festival d’été de Québec: Cindy Lauper and Lorde (July 13, 2018)
- Teenage Bottlerocket: High-octane tales from Wyoming
- Eazy Mac: A Year of Breaking New Ground
- Grapes or Wrath, The Wallflowers, Goo Goo Dolls and Train: Roundup Music Festival
- SEXICON 2014: A SEXY GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Local Music Swimsuit Edition 2018
- The Crystal Method continues to push their signature sound into the future