By Allie Graham VANCOUVER – Ashleigh Ball has been at the helm of a Juno-nominated band, touring around North America…Ashleigh Ball, Hey Ocean!
by Johnny Papan ABBOTSFORD – Stone Sour is a five-piece hard-rock group from Des Moines, Iowa originated by guitarist Josh…Abbotsford Centre, encana events centre, Enmax Centre, Grey Eagle Event Centre, Shaw Conference Centre, Slipknot, stone sour
Posts by tag: Hey Ocean!
By Dylan McCullough July 11-13, 2014 WATERFRONT PARK, KELOWNA — During a summer saturated with music festivals, it’s difficult for…Balconies, BC, Bend Sinister, Blondfire, British Columbia, Cayucas and the Mowgli’s, festival season, Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer, Hey Ocean!, Keloha, Keloha 2014, Keloha Music & Arts Festival, Kelowna, Okanagan Lake, St. Lucia, Terraplane Sun, The Kongos, The Naked and Famous
By Kennedy Pawluk EDMONTON – Girl/Vices, the solo project of Edmonton’s Grace Papineau-Couture, is in a world of its…Double Lunch Records, Girl/Vices, Grace Papineau-Couture, Leech, Pattern Breathing, Sewing Machine Factory
- VIDEO PREMIERE: Winona Forever – “Heads or Tails”
- Album Review: Ty Segall – Freedom’s Goblin
- COLD WATER HOTEL
- Stone Sour Finds the Perfection in Imperfection with Hydrograd
- Noncompliant Provides A Singular Voice In Techno
- Vanpooper – Log #2: Rating the best (and worst) of Vancouver’s public toilets
- Taboo Naughty But Nice Sex Show stays true to its name
- Adam van Wielingen: Calgary Musicians Pay Tribute to a True Friend
- Think clear, stay humble: Catching up with beatboxing sensation Dub FX
- SEXICON 2014: A SEXY GLOSSARY OF TERMS