By Allie Graham VANCOUVER – Ashleigh Ball has been at the helm of a Juno-nominated band, touring around North America…Ashleigh Ball, Hey Ocean!
By Mathew Wilkins VANCOUVER – Two months following the release of an enormously strong sophomore album Soft Sounds From Another…alternative pop, Fox Cabaret, japanese breakfast, Michelle Zauner, soft sounds from another planet
Posts by tag: Hey Ocean!
By Dylan McCullough July 11-13, 2014 WATERFRONT PARK, KELOWNA — During a summer saturated with music festivals, it’s difficult for…Balconies, BC, Bend Sinister, Blondfire, British Columbia, Cayucas and the Mowgli’s, festival season, Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer, Hey Ocean!, Keloha, Keloha 2014, Keloha Music & Arts Festival, Kelowna, Okanagan Lake, St. Lucia, Terraplane Sun, The Kongos, The Naked and Famous
By Philip Clarke CALGARY – When Aaron Powell (Evan Ross) returns home to his small town after several years away in the military, he’s disappointingly…Buckout Road, film, horror
- Westward Music Festival 2017 Recap
- Peach Pit Make Normal Weird Again
- What Happened to Monday has Noomi Rapace Playing Seven Sisters at the Same Time
- Japanese Breakfast Is Killing It Softly
- Buckout Road: Creepy Urban Legend Delves Into Dream Sequences
- LiterASIAN, North America’s First Asian Literature Festival, Celebrates Asian Canadian Culture, History, Storytelling
- Tricky – Ununiform
- Think clear, stay humble: Catching up with beatboxing sensation Dub FX
- Wand – Plum
- Calgary International Film Festival