By Olsy Sorokina VANCOUVER — Vancouver’s beloved musical landmark, the Jimi Hendrix Shrine, has moved to a temporary location while…BC, British Columbia, Hogan's Alley, Homer Street, Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix Shrine, Vie’s Chicken and Steak House
by Sarah Jamieson VANCOUVER – How do you celebrate a thriving arts community in its 25th year? By expanding your…
Posts by tag: Hogan’s Alley
By Jessica Brodeur VANCOUVER — If you’ve wondered about Black History Month in Vancouver and why in past years no…BAND, BC, Black Artists’ Network in Dialogue, Black History Month, British Columbia, Hogan's Alley, Vancouver black history
By Susanne Tabata VANCOUVER — It’s Black History Month and the perfect occasion to trash official narratives of the city…Anthony Brown, BC, Black History Month, British Columbia, Henri Brown, Hogan's Alley, Jimi Hendrix, Nora Hendrix, Pearl Brown, Susanne Tabata, Vancouver black history, Wynton Marsalis
By Mike Dunn Independent Most young bands take some time to figure out the defining characteristics of their sound and…Independent, Revelry, The Northern Coast
- Video Premiere: Sam Tudor – “Truthful”
- Ares Kingdom: Incendiary Death Metal Trio Returns, Levelling Cities to Dust
- 24 HOUR MOVIE MARATHON: REVIEW
- (Sandy) Alex G – Rocket
- West Of Main Art Walk Opens Even More Doors In Special Milestone Year
- JESSE STILLWELL
- The Jesus and Mary Chain at the Vogue Theatre
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
- Five of Vancouver’s best-known and not-so-known parks to get your picnic on this summer
- Cro-Mags: No gods. No idols. No stagediving.