By Lucas Kitchen VANCOUVER — Oh how the times have changed. After winning a couple JUNOs and releasing their fourth…AB, Alberta, Arkells, BC, BMO Centre, British Columbia, Centennial Concert Hall, Manitoba, MB, Morning Report, Prairieland Park, Saskatchewan, Shaw Conference Centre, SK, Thunderbird Sports Centre
26 May, 2017
by Sarah Jamieson VANCOUVER – How do you celebrate a thriving arts community in its 25th year? By expanding your…
27 May, 2017
By Mike Dunn Independent Most young bands take some time to figure out the defining characteristics of their sound and…Independent, Revelry, The Northern Coast
- Video Premiere: Sam Tudor – “Truthful”
- Ares Kingdom: Incendiary Death Metal Trio Returns, Levelling Cities to Dust
- 24 HOUR MOVIE MARATHON: REVIEW
- (Sandy) Alex G – Rocket
- West Of Main Art Walk Opens Even More Doors In Special Milestone Year
- JESSE STILLWELL
- The Jesus and Mary Chain at the Vogue Theatre
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
- Five of Vancouver’s best-known and not-so-known parks to get your picnic on this summer
- Cro-Mags: No gods. No idols. No stagediving.