By Anthony Casey a.k.a. Shanda Leer VANCOUVER — I’m writing this on the day Donald Trump was officially sworn in…BC, British Columbia, Donald Trump, gender identity, LGBT, LGBT life under Trump presidency, LGBT rights, sick of Trump yet?
Western Canada’s largest indoor music festival is only getting bigger for its sixth year. The two-day event returns to B.C….Contact Winter Music Festival, EDM, electro-pop, hip hop, Indie Rap, Rap, synth-pop, Underground Hip-Hop
Posts by tag: sick of Trump yet?
By Dan Savage I am quite the follower on social media—Facebook and Twitter in particular. I make no trolling comments,…Dan Savage, impeach Trump, kink shaming, piss play, Savage Love, selfie wanking, sick of Trump yet?
By Dan Savage Perhaps you’re not the best person to ask, being a cis white man, but as a queer…Dan Savage, Savage Love, sick of Trump yet?, Trump, Trump ruining sex lives
By Dan Savage Waiting to pay for my groceries at the market this evening, this guy, stinking of booze, says…Dan, Donald Trump, married to a Trump supporter, Savage, Savage Love, sexual assault, sick of Trump yet?, The Trump Talk, Trump straining marriage, Trump Talk, Trump-Clinton couple fights
By Elizabeth Eaton EDMONTON – A decade ago, Doug Organ was driving around late at night, scouring the industrial…Anniversary, Edmontone, Edmontone Studio, Edmontone Studio's
- Snotty Nose Rez Kids Flip The Script With Wit And Wordplay
- Best Films of 2017
- Edmontone Studio’s 10th Anniversary
- Contact Winter Music Festival 2017
- Firewood Poetry Stoking The Coals With Release of Her New Single “It’s my art to xxxx”
- PREMIERE: Peach Pit – “Did I Make You Cry on Christmas Day?”
- The Dead South: More Than Just Good Company
- SEXICON 2014: A SEXY GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- JAM SPACES IN CALGARY
- Eazy Mac: A Year of Breaking New Ground