By Glenn Alderson VANCOUVER – Hastings Sunrise has been a growing at an exciting rate in the last few years…Bob's Burgers, What's Up? Hot Dog!
By Jennie Orton October 14, 2017 Pacific Coliseum The human fight for dominance over the relentlessness of the digital age…Arcade Fire, Pacific Coliseum
Posts by tag: What’s Up? Hot Dog!
By Brent Mattson VANCOUVER – In a summer filled with outdoor EDM and folk fests, the elusive Vancouver metalhead is…Art Signified, black river productions, Black Wizard, burger fest, craters, festival, haggatha, HEDKS, Heron, jackalope’s, Metal, Neck of the Woods, out for a riff, Satan's Cape, serial hawk, summer, the hallowed catharsis, The Heatley, the waldorf, Weedeater, What's Up? Hot Dog!, wormwitch
By Reid Duncan Carmichael VANCOUVER — Durban Poison’s extremely limited 10-inch record Lemons hit the shelves on March 25. This…BC, British Columbia, Durban Poison, Lemons, What's Up? Hot Dog!
By Michelle Hanley VANCOUVER — Edgewater Casino 5/5 Casinos are some of the best places to poop. They are easily…BC, British Columbia, doo doo, Edgewater Casino, poop, Pub 340, shit, toilets, What's Up? Hot Dog!
By Jamie Stolar VANCOUVER — Yet another restaurant has opened in the ever-changing Hastings Sunrise neighbourhood. What’s Up? Hot Dog!…BC, British Columbia, food and drink, hot dogs, What's Up? Hot Dog!
By B. Simm CALGARY – On his second full-length recording, Solstice, Mike MacKenzie has gone all the way to create…Mike MacKenzie, Mikey’s, Solstice
- Arcade Fire Live at the Pacific Coliseum
- Suffer Me: New Quartet Seething With Caustic Grind
- Firewood Poetry Stoking The Coals With Release of Her New Single “It’s my art to xxxx”
- Backcurrents: Dream Pop Punks Gaining Momentum
- UP + Downtown 2017 Day Two and Three Recap
- Twin Bandit share a message of hope in the face of adversity
- Evan Woolley: What the City Needs Now
- Phono Pony Offer a Poisonous Delicacy
- The Boom Booms Are Setting Off Explosions In Your Earholes
- Stop Podcasting Yourself Won’t Stop Podcasting Themselves